Sunday, June 13, 2010

A color change saves the day! And money!

Here is a perfect example where paint can make all the difference. When the owner of Amy's Skincare Oasis was opening there was a very tight budget. Amy found this very sturdy and perfectly functional desk at a great deal. The only problem? It was sooooo ugly. She wasn't going to get it. I looked at it and saw it was PERFECT. It was just the wrong color. It took a little convincing, but I finally convinced her I could make it pefect for her new calming and relaxing spa. I didn't tell her what I was going to do.......I asked her to just trust me. I knew what it needed

I went to work and in a day I transformed this ugly knotty pine desk into a bleached out drift wood desk. It was perfect for her sand and water colored spa oasis. It was an amazing transformation. She loved it and her friends couldn't believe she was able to use that big, ugly, orange desk.

When you find that perfect peice of furniture for your space but think .....if it were only a different color. Don't forget there is always the option to paint!

Happy Painting all!

Pamela Thompson

Pamela's Painting ATL - A Faux Finish Design Studio



.







No comments:

Post a Comment